Located in Blue Springs, MO, we bring full service property management to communities throughout Missouri and Kansas, managing multi-family properties in
Columbia, MO; Lee’s Summit, MO; Kansas City, MO; Overland Park, KS; Kansas City, KS; Topeka, KS; and Leavenworth, KS. You benefit from the effectiveness of an on-site property management team and lower costs for services best provided by our central offices. At Premier, we know your property is a valuable investment and it is our business to maximize its ROI through professional property management.
OUR PRIMARY GOALS IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ARE TO:
• Protect your investment:
We maximize your cash flow by renting your properties for the maximum amount that market conditions will allow.
• Minimize the vacancy period:
We utilize our marketing expertise to advertise and promptly process prospective tenants to keep units occupied.
• Minimize maintenance costs:
We control maintenance expenses by using our extensive network of trusted contractors.
Screening of Prospective Tenants
• Rental history — Follow up with past landlords for references
• Credit worthiness — Late payments, bankruptcy, foreclosures
• Employment verification — Job stability and growth potential
• Debt ratio evaluation — Check tenant’s front and back end debt ratio
• FICO score — check tenant’s FICO score with credit agency
Servicing of All Maintenance Requests, Inquiries and Complaints
• All major repairs will always have owner’s approval before commencement of work
• All contractors are licensed and bonded for your protection, but are not employees so there is no conflict of interest
• No added fees to the cost of contract services and repairs
• Quick response and resolution to all inquires and complaints
Collection of All Fees and Rents
• Collection of rent from tenants, then deposited directly to your bank account or mailbox
• Prompt action taken on all delinquent accounts, including appropriate legal actions within local jurisdictions
• Evaluate property before and after occupancy
• Advertise and show units
• Collect applications and screen applicants
• Prepare initial leasing documents and collect deposits
• Provide all required disclosures pursuant to Federal law
• Initiate, monitor and final follow-through of eviction procedures
Maintenance, Repairs and Improvements
• Coordination of all interior and exterior maintenance and repairs
• Plan and coordinate capital improvements for the property
• Coordinate janitorial and gardening services